Here is a model I made on my own account. The new Aston Martin DB11:
It is build in a bigger scale than my other supercars, using the LEGO 42056 Porsche wheels. The model is filled with functions:
- Independent suspension on all wheels
- Steering with functional steeringwheel and HoG in the back
- Swiveling frontlights (right lamp turns right when steering right, left light turns left when steering left)
- LED lights front and rear
- Sequential gearbox operated with paddles next to the steering wheel and HoG in the rear. It is an 8D+N+R gearbox (ie eight speeds forward, one reverse and one neutral).
- Highly detailed V12 fake engine
- Adjustable front chairs (forward, backward and tilting backrest)
- Aerobrake in the back coupled to the gearbox
- Opening doors, bonnet and tail
Instructions are available for 20 euros.