PDF with the building instructions for the 1:8 scale LEGO Technic car "Il Toro Azzurro".
The partslist can be found here.
This car was designed in cooperation with Marco van Overbeeke, a professional exterior designer.
- Independent suspension on all wheels
- Fourwheel steering with functional steeringwheel
- Sequential gearbox operated with paddles next to the steering wheel and HoG in the rear. It is an 4D+N+R gearbox (ie four speeds forward, one reverse and one neutral).
- The fourwheel steering action depends on the gear the car is in. In first gear the front and rear wheels turn in opposite directions, in fourth gear they turn in the same direction.
- A V10 fake engine
- Opening doors, bonnet and hood
- The bodywork can be detached easily from the chassis
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Shipping is free for exclusive sets
Instructions can be downloaded after purchase
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Exclusive sets can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.
For help, please contact email@example.com