PDF building instructions for a 1:8 scale LEGO Technic replica of the Aston Martin DB11. The partslist can be found here.
- Independent suspension on all wheels
- Steering with functional steeringwheel and HoG in the back
- Swiveling frontlights (right lamp turns right when steering right, left light turns left when steering left)
- LED lights front and rear
- Sequential gearbox operated with paddles next to the steering wheel and HoG in the rear. It is an 8D+N+R gearbox (ie eight speeds forward, one reverse and one neutral).
- Highly detailed V12 fake engine
- Adjustable front chairs (forward, backward and tilting backrest)
- Aerobrake in the back coupled to the gearbox
- Opening doors, bonnet and hood
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Shipping is free for exclusive sets
Instructions can be downloaded after purchase
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Exclusive sets can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.
For help, please contact email@example.com